You’re coming to the end of your car lease and questions start to arise. Where do I return the car? Will I be charged for the wear and tear? What can I do to ensure a smooth return? Here are a few steps you can take before returning your lease to ensure a surprise free, seamless return:
- Examine possible excessive wear and use on your vehicle and make any necessary repairs.
- Ensure all contracted payments and miscellaneous fees are paid.
- Schedule your complimentary inspection appointment 30 to 90 days before your maturity date. Call the financial institution (Lessor) you are leasing through and schedule an inspection. The Lessor will give you possible dates of availability and will ask if you would like the inspection done at your home or place of business.
- Prepare for the inspection. We recommend that you remove all personal items from the vehicle and have it washed. If the vehicle has any damage, or visible scratches that you believe you will be charged for, we recommend you get them fixed prior to inspection. You should present your vehicle in the best possible condition.
- Accessories such as both sets of keys, owner’s manual, wheel locks, first aid kit etc. should be returned with the vehicle. If you did not purchase these items on your own, you should return them with the vehicle or you may be charged for them.
Infinite Auto Leasing is here to help you every step of the way. A value added bonus of buying or leasing your next car from us, we will return your leased vehicle for you. Drop your old car off and drive away in your new ride. Let us help you simplify the process.